cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

One UI 2.1 to S9 US UNLOCKED

And the software update to Galaxy S9 US UNLOCKED with ONE UI 2.1?
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: One UI 2.1 to S9 US UNLOCKED

same thing here, bro. Sammobile stated that the update is released in waves through carriers / service providers. but more than 20+ countries have received the update except the US. I google everyday looking for an up-to-date article, I frequently check twitter post along with youtube vids but still, nothing. this is ridiculous. when will we get this update.
Highlighted

@ShawnDawg wrote:
same thing here, bro. Sammobile stated that the update is released in waves through carriers / service providers. 

where did you read this?   

on sammobile's website?

Highlighted
Comet

No one can or will tell you when it will be available. Keep an eye on this board. As soon as it starts landing, you'll be able to tell by a wave of posts of "I got 2.1" followed by a renewed wave of "When will I get it?" and then a lot of posts complaining about how it broke everything and forced people to switch to Apple if Samsung won't let them downgrade. Lather-rinse-repeat.

Dan
Galaxy S9 SM-G960U on Xfinity Mobile + Gear S2 Classic
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: One UI 2.1 to S9 US UNLOCKED

but what you fail to realize is that those who are complaining about the OneUI 2.1 are valid. check out Twitter look at the pics of those showing that the update turned their phone screens green. check out YouTube they are saying some of the same things. so this isn't a lather-rinse-repeat shade for everyone. To me it sound like it's cut and dry.
Highlighted

@ShawnDawg wrote:
but what you fail to realize is that those who are complaining about the OneUI 2.1 are valid. check out Twitter look at the pics of those showing that the update turned their phone screens green. check out YouTube they are saying some of the same things. so this isn't a lather-rinse-repeat shade for everyone. To me it sound like it's cut and dry.

I can't believe the green screen issue still hasn't been acknowledged by samsung.

in europe:  

S9 Plus Screen Flickering, Green Tint/Bars, Black Screen Issue - Samsung Community

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s9-s9/s9-plus-screen-flickering-green-tint-bars-black-scr... 

Samsung Rolls Out New Update To Fix The Galaxy S20 Ultra's Green Tint Issue

https://seogoog.com/samsung-rolls-out-new-update-to-fix-the-galaxy-s20-ultras-green-tint-issue/ 

Highlighted
Astronaut

savage answer
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Keep an eye on this Samsung document.  When it gets updated the One UI 2.1 software will be available for the US Unlocked Galaxy S9 Model SM-G960U1.

http://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-G960U1/VZW/doc.html

Regards  :-)

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Nothing today, is disappointing