JUMP TO SOLUTION

When Galaxy S9 will get the One UI 2.1 Updates

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: One UI 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good morning @Thawnneu  I hope you're doing well today. The One UI 2.1 update was just released a couple of days ago. However the time in which your S9 receives the update is dependent on a few factors. Carrier, whether your device is a carrier locked or unlocked S9, region you're in. 

The carriers test out the updates first to make sure they'll run smoothly on each device then pushes them out accordiny. I recommend frequently checking for updates in the software updates so you can always be aware if the One UI 2.1 update is available on your device.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good morning @Thawnneu  I hope you're doing well today. The One UI 2.1 update was just released a couple of days ago. However the time in which your S9 receives the update is dependent on a few factors. Carrier, whether your device is a carrier locked or unlocked S9, region you're in. 

The carriers test out the updates first to make sure they'll run smoothly on each device then pushes them out accordiny. I recommend frequently checking for updates in the software updates so you can always be aware if the One UI 2.1 update is available on your device.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You're welcome.