JUMP TO SOLUTION

when will the S9 plus get the beta? and what carriers will have it

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SlackingVeteran
Cosmic Ray

Re: One Ui 2.0 beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S9 is not going to be part of beta. Every year it's only been Current Flagship models (S10, possibly Note 10 at some point). Beta program has never been extended to any other devices besides Current Flagship. Last year only S9 and Note 9 were part of the program. Year before that only S8 and year prior to that was only S7

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
user0xJmhEHoof
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you signed up for it?

Redneckscot
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do you sign up for it

@user0xJmhEHoof wrote:

Have you signed up for it?

OJ_elly
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

it doesn't show for me

userVHN1FpguHI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After the S10 rols out :-)

SlackingVeteran
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S9 is not going to be part of beta. Every year it's only been Current Flagship models (S10, possibly Note 10 at some point). Beta program has never been extended to any other devices besides Current Flagship. Last year only S9 and Note 9 were part of the program. Year before that only S8 and year prior to that was only S7

View solution in original post

userdNo6CjyWv6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

not really. S8 got one ui beta for Android 9 on Jan 2019. S9 beta started from Nov 2018. It's 2 months late anyway. Hopefully s9 will get beta by end of 2019

Dominic18
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SlackingVeteran Actuall you're wrong one of my friends has the S8 and he received the one ui 1.0 beta for his phone. I have the Galaxy S9 and im pretty sure we will be getting the beta for the S9 within the next couple of weeks after the note 9 (which has been announced that it will be receiving the beta), therefore the S9 will be after that. I have looked into it for the past couple of weeks. Thank you for taking your time to read this message. Good luck beta testing!

userRJ0cvgmgWB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Last year for the One UI 1 beta, the Galaxy S8/+ and Note8 participated in the beta as well.

user5dmCSojSSb
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The one ui 2 is comming out for the s9 and s9+

On the samsung members app it sais that the beta update will come out in November for the s9 and s9+, all though im not able to register with my own phone ive seen videos on youtube of it, look it up, also some people with s10 s10e and s10+ have a hard time getting it for some reason too