cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

One microphone isn't working.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've noticed when recording videos that the microphone on top of the phone works perfectly, while the one on the bottom sounds very muffled. Any solutions on how I could fix this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: One microphone isn't working.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Does this happen when using headphones or just the handset?

Give this link here a shot giving additional steps to try regarding microphone issues: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001249/#remove-external-devices-and-check-the...

If none of these steps help any, I would recommend visiting a UBreakIFix repair center for a technician to take a better look at the symptoms you are experiencing. Make sure you device is backed up to your Samsung cloud prior to having your device evaluated due to it will be wiped clean.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Does this happen when using headphones or just the handset?

Give this link here a shot giving additional steps to try regarding microphone issues: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001249/#remove-external-devices-and-check-the...

If none of these steps help any, I would recommend visiting a UBreakIFix repair center for a technician to take a better look at the symptoms you are experiencing. Make sure you device is backed up to your Samsung cloud prior to having your device evaluated due to it will be wiped clean.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It only happens when using the phone itself, so it seems like that's where the issue is. Will update you if anything comes up. Thank you.