JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Toggle for full gesture back swipe disappeared after update s9 plus

(Topic created: 08-10-2020 01:01 PM)
sean2020
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Just got the update for the one ui 2.1 and the toggle for full gesture back swipe has disappeared. Any solutions or?......

Thnx
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

In the settings app search for the Gesture sectons and turn on the "Gesture Hint" toggle. Make sure you are using the "Fully Screen Gestures" option to do so. 

Hope that helps @sean2020 

---

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

In the settings app search for the Gesture sectons and turn on the "Gesture Hint" toggle. Make sure you are using the "Fully Screen Gestures" option to do so. 

Hope that helps @sean2020 

---

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
sean2020
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It did. its just different now with the update, thanks for the tip!
0 Likes
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@sean2020 glad to hear!

Can you choose this as a solution to let others know and close this out?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Do you have the "Good Lock" app from the Galaxy store? In the app there is an add on called "One hand operation" it lets you customize the full screen gestures option on your galaxy I have the s9 as well and its a must have if you do full gestures, lets you determine the size and length of your side handles and assign what happens for each direction you swipe. Even lets you customize per app aswell check it out its dope