cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GAi1RXD
Astronaut

OneUI 2 beta not downloading

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've successfully registered for the Android 10 beta on my unlocked us s9 (not plus) and when checking for updates in settings it keeps saying up to date. It's been a few hours so it's had time to properly register. Any suggestions?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KeithMnemonic
Cosmic Ray

Re: OneUI 2 beta not downloading

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here are my notes, hoping they help. Phone is a 965U1 with a Sprint sim. I tried registering a few times and nothing seemed to happen and the register banner kept appearing. After looking at the Samsung site, I cleared Data and Cache on the members app, restarted my phone and tried the register again. This time the banner went away and the update was available within minutes.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Bachirangg
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you use US SIM?

GAi1RXD
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I have a Sprint sim on my unlocked phone

userjDIIXYltg0
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got to YouTube search for android critic

GAi1RXD
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've seen what he does and everything went the same for me but when I go to settings there isn't an update

KeithMnemonic
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here are my notes, hoping they help. Phone is a 965U1 with a Sprint sim. I tried registering a few times and nothing seemed to happen and the register banner kept appearing. After looking at the Samsung site, I cleared Data and Cache on the members app, restarted my phone and tried the register again. This time the banner went away and the update was available within minutes.

View solution in original post

Raphstarr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I registered, my phone did not update for a few days. I'm not sure if it coincided with a global beta patch or not, but it appeared to be the case. Can anyone confirm?

user096Fo3QoGr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I join the beta program

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I talked to samsung support and a few people on chat. They said the s9 (usa) has not gotten the beta and probably will not. And it's probably a glitch in system since your getting the banner.

They said it will only allow you in the beta if you have gotten a email from samsung.