cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cocopii
Constellation

Page indicator dots and do not disturb

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't found a fix for the two yet and was wondering if there was a way to get any help with these issues:

Since the new update (Feb 7, 2019), I found that my home screen and app screen now have these dots at the bottom of the screen that show me what page I am on. I would like a way to remove these from my home and app screen. I have two pages on my home screen and one page for my app screen. I don't need dots to tell me where I am. Especially my app screen which is only one page but it still shows me that I'm on the one and only page. 

For the do not disturb issue, I found that 2 updates ago it was actually fixed. But then the last 2 update pushes broke it again. I use do not disturb during class and when I'm at something important where I want my phone to be completely silent (Dr appt, etc). This includes my media sound. FYI I play with my phone while I'm sitting and waiting for the professor to arrive, not during class time. I don't understand why do not disturb now allows media sound to come through while it is on. Phone calls are silenced but media sound somehow gets through and isn't affected by do not disturb. It does a good job keeping notification silent but I do not understand why media isnt silent. Please fix this... Again. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Page indicator dots and do not disturb

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate your feedback. I'll mark this as a Feature Request so that our developers can find your suggestions more easily. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate your feedback. I'll mark this as a Feature Request so that our developers can find your suggestions more easily. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

useruVL1bXd9FX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What was the solution if you don't mind me asking?

@SamsungCole wrote: