Original topic:

Multiple Phone apps?

(Topic created: 02-24-2019 10:54 PM)
Acehole
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Was wondering why I have 4 phone app and if I need them all?Screenshot_20190216-200953_Settings.jpg

Brian noel
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Your picture didn't show but you only need one 

Acehole
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Which one  because the others are just eating memory plus how or why did I get that many.

Brian noel
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Are you using any other apps that have access to your phone log?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Acehole
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

N[ and almost had answer all wrote out, gone.  S+app, oneui, or phone seems to just allow whatever now and then to I'll just wait for fixes maybe.

Brian noel
0 Likes
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey @Acehole, that's a great question and fortunately I have the answer that you're looking for.

The multiple phone app listings you are seeing are different sections of the phone app. One is a dialer, one is the actual in-call UI and another is the phone apps storage. Lastly, one of the other phone apps holds carrier specific settings. Unfortunately, the app is split up but rest assured having multiple listings for the phone app is 100% normal.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.