cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuperDaveO
Astronaut

Phone carrier change

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I started out with verizion and bought a G9+, service was terrible , so I paid off the phone and swapped to at&t, now some of the features don't work, such as wifi calling, getting error EDS0008. Also I have a 4G WEBOOST cell booster in the house, and have 4g LTE with 5 bars showing on the phone, with excellent data connection. But we can't make or recieve calls, step outside and no problems. AT&T is telling us something about high def calling not being allowed on our phone because it was origanally a verizion phone. and help ??

Thanks in advance

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Phone carrier change

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately it sounds like you may not have the same settings and abilities with AT&T as you had with Verizon due to the phone being produced for Verizon use. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Phone carrier change

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately it sounds like you may not have the same settings and abilities with AT&T as you had with Verizon due to the phone being produced for Verizon use. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post