cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iyanna
Astronaut

Phone charger update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So guys Samsung sent me the charger yesterday and not the earplug,which I told them a charger and a APK earplug on the phone while they were assisting me for my warranty they said ohk!what should I do

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Phone charger update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

@Iyanna

Nice work on getting the phone charger. Is there a packing slip with an item list that shows the apk earplugs should have been included. Or a warranty claim document that includes the apk earpiece. I can't imagine they would ship them separately. As annoying as it is you might have to call them back and let them know you didn't receive the apk earplug that were supposed to be included with the charger.

Best regards, 

CLF 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
VELABELA
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

🌻 You're pretty 🦋

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

@Iyanna

Nice work on getting the phone charger. Is there a packing slip with an item list that shows the apk earplugs should have been included. Or a warranty claim document that includes the apk earpiece. I can't imagine they would ship them separately. As annoying as it is you might have to call them back and let them know you didn't receive the apk earplug that were supposed to be included with the charger.

Best regards, 

CLF 

View solution in original post

Iyanna
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Clf thanks I will contact them later..because I waited yesterday to see if they would send it separately...gonna contact them later on

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have a ticket number that was provided?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Iyanna
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungBell I just call n they apologize for the inconvenience I'll receive it tomorrow

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok. I just wanted to follow up to make sure you had gotten a resolution.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out to me directly via private messsage!

Hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.