I had AA working in my new BMW 540i x 2021 pretty well, but youtube music kept playing on my phone after leaving the car. The guy at the dealer tried to help me stop the music playing so we did some deleting and reinstalling and now Android Auto completely stopped working. I see the start button but nothing happens except it makes my phone blink like it is trying to connect.
- Error message: Start Android Auto usually brings up a Samsung S9+ successfully connected to Telephone. Once I got an icon on the screen for AA. I pushed it and it said: Bluetooth Note: Selected vehicle data is sent to your Android Auto device when you use Android Auto. Confirm note or Cancel.
- Were you able to connect to Android Auto prior to the issue? Yes
- Car / head unit make & model: if you use Android Auto on your car display BMW 540i x 2021..not sure how to get the unit head model
- Phone make & model:BMW 540i x 2021.
- Android OS version: Android Version 10
- Android Auto app version: Android Auto App version 5.9.604643 Android Auto for Phone screen version 1.1
- Google Play services version: (Settings > Apps (or Apps & notifications > App info) > Google Play services)