cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userIKB0NmPskm
Constellation

Photos Blurry Since Day One - Has Become Worse

All of my photos are blurry since day one, but the issue has become worse.  I can't even deposit a check electronically because you can barely even tell the image is a check, let alone read the content.   How does this get fixed? 

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Photos Blurry Since Day One - Has Become Worse

Hey, give this a shot:

Go to Settings > Apps > Show system Apps (click on the 3 vertical dots upper right of screen) >
 Camera > Storage > Clear Data and Clear Cache. 
 Restart Phone

userIKB0NmPskm
Constellation

I followed your instructions.  No improvement in the picture.  Any other sugqestions?

Honored Contributor

@userIKB0NmPskm wrote:

All of my photos are blurry since day one, but the issue has become worse.  I can't even deposit a check electronically because you can barely even tell the image is a check, let alone read the content.   How does this get fixed? 

Usually if your device isn't providing good results from the start, get it exchanged.  Any warranty left?

Comet

If this was purchased new, it's probably just a production line glitch, you should call for service.

If it was purchased used, it's probably a dirty/scratched lens. Try safely cleaning it, or call Samsung. It wont be covered by a warranty, but you can still get whatever it is, fixed.

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.
rstorms20
Cosmic Ray

It definitely sounds like a mechanical problem. If it's new or still under warranty I would get a new one asap, instead of messing with it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend taking the phone to a local uBreakiFix location. They re an authorized Samsung repair center and can access your warranty. In additiona, most times repairs can be made the same day. However, there is an option to ship for phone in for service.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix/

Idemerso
Constellation

Had the same issue. I had to get a warranty replacement and I havent had the issue since.