cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TheBear
Constellation

Play store and Visual Voicemail broken after update

My Verizon Galaxy S9+ developed issues after the June 2019 update where if Bluetooth is on, download from the Play Store will not complete and install and Visual VM will pause and restart several times when listening to a VM.  Scheduled notifications are not working correctly either and will notify you hours or days after if should.  If Bluetooth is off, Play store and Visual VM work fine. At this point, I have reset connections, reset the phone and even taken it to a Ubreakifix store to have a full level 3 wipe performed on the phone and the issues are still occurring.  Really disappointed with Samsung phones.  Every time there is an update, I cringe knowing there will be issues afterwards, but I have no choice as I'm forced to update.  Is there a fix for this or will there be one real soon?

3 REPLIES 3
usere73VAe23Ba
Constellation

Ok this is the simple short version to restore your updat...

Ok this is the simple short version to restore your updates etc... I will post pics. Go into your phone settings. Scroll down to the apps tab and open it. Scroll down to the G's (alphabetical order) click and open the Google play store tab. Clear cache then clear app data. Click ok when it tells you some things might not work. No issues when I did this and it fixed my issues. Now go to the play store and update one app manually to make sure it is corrected.

Samsung_xH440hH
Astronaut

I have a Samsung S8 plus and in June the screen burned ou...

I have a Samsung S8 plus and in June the screen burned out. It happened after the update

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I have a Samsung S8 plus and in June the screen burned ou...

@Samsung_xH440hH Does the screen burn still show up in safe mode?