Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nnejy
Asteroid

Please help

Message for samsungjace:

Hello

I tried to answer your reply to me about my samsung account but it keeps on blocking me. A message comes back on the board: "sorry unable to complete the action you requested". It looks as if I have been blocked from the boards and I do not know why? I just do not know what is happening, it is so frustrating.

As I mentioned to someone else that tried to help me. I have tried every conceivable setting on my phone. I have switched almost everything off to try to stop it, but still it keeps on telling me I need to log into my samsung account.

Please look at the earlier post to see a screenshot of what is sent to me on the notifications bar.

In a fit of sheer desperation I went to Samsung and deleted my account because I thought that would cure it. But alas not. It is still happening

I have now been through every app I have switching off every conceivable thing that I feel I do not use. I feel like I don't really have much of a phone any more, but still it is happening

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Please help

@nnejy wrote:

Message for samsungjace:

Hello

I tried to answer your reply to me about my samsung account but it keeps on blocking me. A message comes back on the board: "sorry unable to complete the action you requested". It looks as if I have been blocked from the boards and I do not know why? I just do not know what is happening, it is so frustrating.

As I mentioned to someone else that tried to help me. I have tried every conceivable setting on my phone. I have switched almost everything off to try to stop it, but still it keeps on telling me I need to log into my samsung account.

Please look at the earlier post to see a screenshot of what is sent to me on the notifications bar.

In a fit of sheer desperation I went to Samsung and deleted my account because I thought that would cure it. But alas not. It is still happening

I have now been through every app I have switching off every conceivable thing that I feel I do not use. I feel like I don't really have much of a phone any more, but still it is happening

I think I have seen your post and we through few items...So the last time reading your post I remember when I asked you to tap on hold on the notification in the notification panel, you told me options are grayed out.  I am thinking that when you removed samsung account and that is why it isn't letting you change notification and turn it off.

Also check settings>accounts and backup>, look at Samsung cloud(if you have that option) and then also check backup and restore too - these features might be responsible for asking user to sing in

Remember which Samsung apps you removed...at least add samsung account back, restart your device. After that when that notification appears again. From notification panel, tap and hold that notification and see if you can turn it off or go into details to turn it off. 

Highlighted
nnejy
Asteroid

Re: Please help

Hello

As I mentioned, I do not have a Samsung account, nor cloud either. I deleted both because I just couldn't take it any more. I am getting no rest at all.

So you are telling me I must get a Samsung account again?  Sheesh, I already turned absolutely everything off inside the account before deleting it. Hence, I don't see how setting up another account would change things?   Honestly, I was warned that deleting the account was a drastic option but I felt it was the only option I had. No matter what I did on the samsung account I kept on getting those notifications. I simply cannot stop them.

It is still doing it today, yet again