cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Print button disappeared on Samsung notes

After a notes upgrade, the print button is missing and pasted content is divided into lots of little pages which I don't want.  Any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Print button disappeared on Samsung notes

@userPMVX4OcOLI wrote:

After a notes upgrade, the print button is missing and pasted content is divided into lots of little pages which I don't want.  Any ideas?

A) When you open a note, click the 3 dot menu and you should find Print. 

B) For the individual pages, try this:

1. Open the Notes app
  2. Click the 3 line (hamburger) menu
  3. Click the Gear icon
  4. Click Note style. Change this from "Individual page" to "Infinite scrolling page".
Highlighted
Constellation

I don't have a gear icon.  From the three dot menu I only have these options.  Share,. Save as, delete, lock, sort pages, add to favourites, add tags, add to reminder, print.  I have the latest version so where is the gear icon?

Highlighted
Asteroid

"I don't have a gear icon.  From the three dot menu I only have these options.  Share,. Save as, delete, lock, sort pages, add to favourites, add tags, add to reminder, print. "
=> Print button located on Bottom of the list as you said ^^. Why don't you see it?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@userPMVX4OcOLI wrote:

I don't have a gear icon.  From the three dot menu I only have these options.  Share,. Save as, delete, lock, sort pages, add to favourites, add tags, add to reminder, print.  I have the latest version so where is the gear icon?

You are inside a note. The instructions I posted above didn't mention opening a note. Step one in my instructions is open the Notes app. Do not open a note. Then proceed to step 2 in my instructions. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi. Unfortunately when I clear the 3 dots menu, there is no gear option so I'm stuck with these silly little pages

Why can't I go back to the previous version of notes which was so much better.

I'm using a Samsung S9 plus phone.

Jill

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

This might help with finding the gear icon and changing the page style to infinite scrolling.

Have fun, 20201028_000918.jpg

20201028_001108.jpg

20201028_001724.jpg