Original topic:

Problem with green screen at Galaxy S9+

(Topic created on: 1/12/21 9:24 AM)
ismaelpsantos
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S9

Hello, everyone. 

I'm from Brazil and a long time a fanatic user of Samsung's devices. At least I was. That because a few three weeks ago my smartphone Samsung Galaxy S9+ (model SM-G9650ZKSZTO and serial  <hidden>) showed a green screen, leaving the device unavailable to use. I asked for the help of Samsung and  I was oriented to leave the equipment in Authorized Assistance Samsung what I did on 12/30/2020 (SO 4157118495)

In Brazil, many users are talking about that, both on Google and in the Community without a complete resolution of the Samsung. Besides that, yesterday I received a message from Samsung informing me that as my device is out of warranty (the custom is 12 months of warranty after the purchasing), the costs to fix the problem will be all mine

It's against Brazilian laws that protect the customers because what happened is called "hidden addiction", in other words, when a problem is detected a many time after warranty expire. 

I don't find in my searches a solution to fix that without authorized assistance help. As well, I think it absurd to pay for a fix that I didn't cause. So, I ask for the help of this community to know how may I haver my problem resolved without pay more for that. In the end, when I bought the equipment it was a state of the art in terms of smartphones of Samsung. 

Thank you so much.

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S9

I apologize but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes