Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLuCmIpXgrS
Constellation

Problems on a bunch of stuff

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So  I have 2 problems with my Galaxy S9:

One problem is this "location tracking turned on" notification that randomly appears every few minutes. It seems to be related to the Find my Mobile website. Me or my parents haven't done such. I even turned off my location (I think it's on again.) It's bothering me a lot.

The other problem is this gallery story called "such a sweetie" randomly appeared on my "Stories" section in the Gallery app. I don't know if it's me who made it, or if it randomly appeared. (Picture shown below, do not ask about the random picture, really)

Photo on 2-7-2019 at 9.49 PM.jpg

So I just want to ask, how did this happen and why, and how can I fix these problems?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Problems on a bunch of stuff

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

For the gallery app open the gallery app settings and turn off Auto Create Stories. Delete the one that keeps showing up.

I've never seen that notification but it might be from your Google account location history and one other in there. 

CLFScreenshot_20190702-105305_Google Play services.jpg

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Problems on a bunch of stuff

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

For the gallery app open the gallery app settings and turn off Auto Create Stories. Delete the one that keeps showing up.

I've never seen that notification but it might be from your Google account location history and one other in there. 

CLFScreenshot_20190702-105305_Google Play services.jpg

View solution in original post