cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userIlY81utQwp
Asteroid

Problems uploading

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cant upload after my phone installed updates.

I need my phone to work on my website.

Help

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Problems uploading

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would next recommend the device for service. Would you like to send the device in for service or visit your local repair shop for a diagnosis?

Can you send us a private message here with the below information? http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

15 Digit IMEI number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

9 REPLIES 9
MiniMan
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there,

Could you specify what you are trying to upload and what OS are you running.

Thanks 

userIlY81utQwp
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model SM-G960U

Software version G960usqu3csab

Since update a month ago I have not been able to upload files to website or send pictures by email they will not go out.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userIlY81utQwp, could you provide a bit of more information?

Could you please list your device's model number along with the basement version? This can all be found in Settings>About phone>>

It'd also be helpful to know where you're trying to upload to and what app you're attempting to upload with.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
userIlY81utQwp
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My OS is pie

as far as what im trying to upload. Pics from my phone to google business page .

Or my website.  Or even trying to send a picby email.

It worked befor the update earlier this month. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you receiving any error messages? Are you using the stock e-mail app? Does this happen if your device is in safe mode?

userIlY81utQwp
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have not tried safe mode.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can locate the troubleshooting steps for placing the device into safe mode here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001072/#safe-mode

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userIlY81utQwp
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Put the phone into safe mode.

Still will not upload from stock email app but was able to upload to facebook.

I thought I would try uninstalling one of the apps im having problems with but now that won't download

I was limited in safe mode because only apps that came on the phone work.

I did try the app i use for yahoo mail same as my other email app same pic i sent to Facebook would not go out in 2 different email apps using google and yahoo.

My website app also will not upload. 

I have successfully uploaded to google drive same picture.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would next recommend the device for service. Would you like to send the device in for service or visit your local repair shop for a diagnosis?

Can you send us a private message here with the below information? http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

15 Digit IMEI number: