cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userv53jB9PbTJ
Asteroid

Re: Problems with mid-February 2019 Major Update

I'm just saying that a lot more people like the update than hate so they wont be changing it back sorry

userf45hYObxcd
Asteroid

I am afraid that that just is not true. Not at all! Most people are complaining on most forums or not speaking up. But we all have problems with it. The update is just a general mess.

I even went back to the old version, butif they do not fix the software soon and it remains the same for all of the future samsungs to come, I am afraid I am never buying a Samsung, again. Not even an IPhone because I know that Samsung provides them with their parts. I am just that petty. But money talks in this day and age. You vote with your wallet and I am not going to sit around and take this from anyone.

GeekTaz
Constellation

There are major issues that directly affect functionality that MUST be addressed. The biggest is the unexpected dialing of numbers from the messages app as well as the phone waking up constantly when facial recognition is enabled, which causes battery drain. For my part, using the Microsoft Launcher alleviates most UI annoyances.

Taz
userHwYLJ4ymPd
Constellation

Always been a Samsung fan but yeah this update is not the future, the split screen features were perfect

userPE5yspLkGu
Constellation

Agree!  How dare they change so much stuff on a phone, all that this household is use to!???  We're so mad!  I'll be looking to take update off!

userwp7XRtX2tm
Constellation

Anyone else noticing that when they change the power saving settings (I use max while at work to save battery) that the icons get deleted from the home screens? It had done this to me for over a week and I cannot find a way to send feedback on the update or fix the issue.  Any one please help.

user8MWHh3WrPT
Constellation

I just updated my phone and I cant send group texts!!!! Samsung you guys need to fix this bug asap. I pay way too much money for me not to be able to send or receive group messages. This interferes with work and I need you guys to fix this like yesterday. 

userN07qoxDppr
Constellation

I'm about fed up with this new update also every time I change my settings they changed back I've just about had enough of it I'm about ready to go back to the old version

user1Fjv5IZzRv
Constellation

You are right with all those issues,  there is also a problem when updating/adding contacts , you are not able to see what you're typing,  no matter what theme you use . I regret so much getting this phone now (note 9) after being a iPhone user for over 10+ years . I least with iPhone I knew what I was getting into , but got tired of not having total control over my phone , so I changed to Samsung,  and now I have to deal with the same <edit> that iPhone has done for so many years in a phone that I can even used that well yet !! ( I was just getting used to the keyboard interface and touch screen that is not even closed to iPhone ) sooo mad , may have to change back to iPhone! Thanks Samsung for ruining a great promising phone ! 

Highlighted
userX10opkn7Un
Constellation

Completely Agree! I'm so frustrated with this new version.