cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Remove calendar stickers

How do I remove the stickers icon on the calendar. I hate stickers, never use them, and the icon takes up too much space. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Remove calendar stickers

Hey, 

@userEs6XKfMtZzt

Open the event that contains the sticker. It will move the sticker to the upper right corner. Tap on the sticker and an option menu will slide up with the sticker. Tap the red minus sign next to it and it should remove it.

Best regards, 

CLF 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi, CLF. Your instructions remove the sticker from one particular event. I believe the original poster was asking how to disable stickers completely, as the happy-face icon takes up too much space when looking at the overall calendar, taking up space equal to a whole hour's worth of the screen.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

@useroF6AT2TvXB

In month view I only see one small grey sticker hint and it's displayed on the current day of the week. It's only shown if the current day has no entries.

Use stickers, don't use stickers the choice is yours. I don't know of any way to remove the stickers option. 

Best regards,

CLF 

Highlighted
Astronaut

This irritating sticker button disappeared from my Note 10 for a few weeks but has just returned. There must be some way to get permanently shot of it?

Highlighted
Astronaut

+1 this is enough to force me to drop the built in calendar app Smiley Sad 

I hate the icon