cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Requested Update?? - oct 2019, phone system slowness, network slowness aft..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We did try that / my phone will not boot into the mode to allow for the flash..  Just sits there....  

What they think the patch is ok but  But for some reason I just got a buggy phone...  patch  further along killed my phone..  Samsung they've been fantastic.  I guess this is a really popular phone wow !  A few buggy duds out there

I will take your advice is shut off the update on my new phone.. they can finally get a release to be on the safe side.. ((  Samsung communitie has been fantastic as well thank you folks for your help ))

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Requested Update?? - oct 2019, phone system slowness, network slowness aft..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My battery is draining like crazy and some apps are unstable

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hm glad I didnt update then, didnt need it.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Requested Update?? - oct 2019, phone system slowness, network slowness after update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same, the latest update has crippled my Note 9 8gb ram, 512gb, massive lag on opening my lock screen, apps flicker when lock screen opens, unstable network, unstable calls, phone calls cutting off mid conversation for no reason. 

Needs sorting asap, not good for my business. By the looks of it I'm not the only 1 suffering.