cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Requested Update?? - oct 2019, phone system slowness, network slowness after update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

- This last  " pushed " update in October 2019 ,  Has just about crippled the performance of my s9+.. The phone was fantastic befor this:

My friend has the same phone same network.  Phone was perfect.. after update ((  His phone has now died ))  Hes doing a warranty

opening up any of my apps and it's like using in iPhone from 2010!   Text to speech is almost a minute behind typing...  Internet browsing is tiling ...

- Battery life Smiley Sad

-safe mode 

-rest, cleard

-network reset settings reset the phone

((  I'm not wiping my phone because of an update ))  I will dump the  Samsung product if I do that..))

(( checking phone status 100% great job)) 

- Call clarity is gone

I hope they're listening to this board ..  Patiently waiting and irritated customer With a $800 phone! (( Stuck in turtle mode ))  Please get a new update out!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Requested Update?? - oct 2019, phone system slowness, network slowness after update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Working with my mobile provider  and samsung - they have been amazing!!  My phone is still under  Warranty - there going to replace it.

Today was the worst the phone would not connect to lte network stuck on 3g no internet.   

With Hours of trouble  Shooting over phone but worth it thank you  Samsung for all your help..

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Catlord
Constellation

Re: Requested Update?? - oct 2019, phone system slowness, network slowness after update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm expericeing the same issue with the new update. Performance is super slow, almost unusable. Phone was working great before the patch...

Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just hope they get the patch out.. soon

user4DM0hWxcOZ
Constellation

Re: Requested Update?? - oct 2019, phone system slowness, network slowness aft..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I thought it was only my phone, thanks for the info. My phone is so slow and it cuts off on calls.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Requested Update?? - oct 2019, phone system slowness, network slowness aft..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try to do a network reset that did work for me for a little while -  You will have to re connect to your home WI fi though

Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Working with my mobile provider  and samsung - they have been amazing!!  My phone is still under  Warranty - there going to replace it.

Today was the worst the phone would not connect to lte network stuck on 3g no internet.   

With Hours of trouble  Shooting over phone but worth it thank you  Samsung for all your help..

View solution in original post

sam_i_am
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is working fine with the latest update. Phone been of charger since 6am and still at 53%. Network is fast as ever with Verizon and my home network is slightly faster. Never had an issue with Samsung. Maybe I'm lucky

userQ0hOOYZ4JA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Phone has been pretty good until just now. Now the "network is unstable". Some things work while others don't. I just reset network settings to no avail.

Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's how my phone started  the Internet would be slow than my text messaging would just spin... So my provider replaced my SIM, turned global.. the phone worked for a while.. master reset of the network settings.... 

But then I took the update... Lost my audio Jack, And sometimes as phone just reboots..  The random apps don't work if they do they're wicked slow.  Core goes very slow and wifi... now ive been stuck on 3g and it just got back on lte ... 

(( keeping getting no gps ))  I reboot it and it fixes everything Crazy phone I hope your phone get better

The-dino
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you know you can flash the previous official build with odin, then turn off ota updates until this blows over