cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uservzNZjLV4Mt
Constellation

S7 to S9 - did my private content get deleted?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just updated to a S9 from a S7 using Smart Switch. The S7 had a "private mode" for private content. The S9 has a "secure folder." Anyway... I can't find any of the private content from the S7. Is it long gone now? Smiley Sad Don't judge me... my kids are snoops.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Red Giant

Re: S7 to S9 - did my private content get deleted?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon @uservzNZjLV4Mt

Do you still have the S7? If to that content should still be in the  Private mode on that phone. It doesn't automatically transfer over since it is meant to be secure. You would have to take that content out of private mode, transfer it over, then place it in the secure folder.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon @uservzNZjLV4Mt

Do you still have the S7? If to that content should still be in the  Private mode on that phone. It doesn't automatically transfer over since it is meant to be secure. You would have to take that content out of private mode, transfer it over, then place it in the secure folder.

View solution in original post

uservzNZjLV4Mt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bummer. No. It was set back to factory settings and the cell phone company took it. Thank you very much for the information. Makes sense. Note to self before the next upgrade Smiley Happy thanks again.