cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usera4JR6lqaS3
Astronaut

Re: S9 BLUETOOTH WONT AUTO CONNECT

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dint work with my car audio. My oneplus used to work seamlessly with my cars audio system. As soon as i would start my car with audio source as bluetooth, music would start playing automatically (amazon prime music or you tube music app). Samsung o/s is so bad.

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

what carrier are you using for ur phone?

user1Nrv6Su3Pq
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Verizon

S9 plus to

Hyundai tuson 2015.

My s7 connected

@userbcMKA9DSlI wrote:

what carrier are you using for ur phone?

userg1MqVAM6bn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ATT. The bluetooth connection has been working  fine for a year. It stopped working now

useransrG9QeUZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have to do the same thing on 2018 Honda Odyssey.

uservc1iIXEpSi
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem as stated in thread.

Model # SM-G965U

Baseband G965USQU1ARBG

T-Mobile

Trying to auto connect to 2014 Subaru Forester. Galaxy s7 auto connected. 

uservc1iIXEpSi
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found the fix for my issue and it wasn't with the phone necessarily. My Subaru has 2 ways to connect bluetooth devices... the easy way (menu option on stereo) allowed me to pair but for some reason it wasn't auto connecting. S7 had no issues when setting it up this way. I decided to try the long setup option (thru the voice prompt on steering wheel), so I deleted the phone from my car's bluetooth and started the process over. This time when I restarted my car it automatically connected  my phone. Simple fix but annoyed that there is nothing on this from samsung and I never had this problem with the s7 so seems like a software change on the phone. 

Highlighted
userd1jyaJnond
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem. Deleted phone from my car audio (Subaru Forester 2015). Reconnected. Unpaired my phone, re-paired, toggled off nearby device scanning, restarted phone, toggled back on nearby device scanning, still not autoconnecting.

uservc1iIXEpSi
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try deleting the phone from car audio first, then use the talk button on the steering wheel and say "phone setup". Follow pairing the phone this way, through "push to talk" button. This is what fixed it with my 2014 Forester.  

userd1jyaJnond
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Issue fixed! My phone was paired through the audio. Took the issue to local Subaru dealer who told me to pair through voice. Success!