Constellation

Re: S9 BLUETOOTH WONT AUTO CONNECT

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userGsQ1cWZqta
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I have a Sony DSXA410BT Mechless Media Receiver with NFC, and it does when it want to pick up my S9, but it can them disconnect.

Has anyone got any advice on what i could do please, because i know its not my mobile as it connects to other devices no problem.

Thanks

userAv322hhM3I
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Phone will not auto connect to my cars radio to play media music files when i turn on the car. it will allow me to connect manually when i go into the phone settings after abouta minute of the car on idle. 

it also will have many issues with staying connected with telephone calls when dialing out or recieving a call. i either have to get the person to call me back or sometimes if i toggle the bluetooth on and off it will allow me to connect. 

i have a JVC - KW-R92OBTS Stereo which is not allownig me to connect the media files and drops phone calls.

and the second cari have which is a 2008 acura RDX with a stock radio system will allow it to auto-connect HOWEVER it will constantly drop the calls as i said earlier. 

i've never had any issues like this in either cars with the LG G5, Samsung S7 Edge iphone 4,5 and 6s

ive already dissconnected the bluetooth and reconnected it to both cars and that does not work. 

i've also applied the smartlock onto the device and that does not work either.

i still have a few days to return the phone if i choose too however i would much prefer to stick with android then make the switch to iPhone... these issues are small but very important for everyday use as i do not want to fiddle with the phone while im driving to make phone calls. 

im connected via Rogers in Toronto ON.

Model Number: SM-G960W

Baseband Version: G960WVLU1ARBG

userry5iUDOwCs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue with S9 and 2013 Prius. S8 worked perfectly. T-Mobile. 

userHn8ejbrNtn
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have AT&T and can't hook up to my car's bluetooth...my phone is a S9

user0xChagyejY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same problem 

Came from s7 edge to s9+ and the s9+ is not automatically connecting as the s7 did.

T-Mobile 

2014 subaru xv crosstrek 

userbYwY5zPHMq
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem, but there was a cause:

I have an S9 with Anker SoundBuds Life bluetooth headphones. They have *always* auto-connected when I turned them on.

However, once recently I manually disconnected them - I went to my bluetooth device list and tapped them to disconnect. Since then, they will NOT ever auto-connect. All other bluetooth devices still auto-connect when I turn them on.

Things I have tried in an effort to fix:

* Unpair, re-pair - no change

* Unpair, reboot, re-pair - no change

* Unpair, shutdown, boot to recovery, wipe cache partition, reboot, re-pair - no change

* Unpair, Go to Settings -> Apps, Show System Apps, Bluetooth, Wipe Data, reboot, re-pair - no change

* Unpair, Go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Data (wipes all bluetooth devices), go to Settings -> Apps, Show System Apps, Bluetooth, Wipe Data, reboot, re-pair - no change

That's a pretty extensive list of things I've tried and don't know what else I can try short of factory reset. Please advise! Resetting Network Data clears all bluetooth and wi-fi connections, but it STILL has something cached about this specific device to not auto-reconnect because I once manually disconnected. F'd.

userkRHOuljyWL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model # SM-G965U

Baseband G965USQU1ARBG

I'm having trouble connecting to my 2017 Buick Enclave. It's added as a trusted device, my nearby scanning is on and smart lock is on. My previous galaxy s6 edge plus worked fine. 

LoriDig
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having same issue. Tried everything I could find online to fix it. Just upgraded from galaxy S7 to S9+. My S7 auto connected to my 2015

@SamsungViv wrote:

Hey folks.

I want to grab some information about all of the devices experiencing this. Can I have the exact model number and Baseband version (both under Settings>About Device) for your device as well as your carrier? Thanks!

Acadia without issue every time. With my S9, I have to manually force connection each and every time. My car does search for my Samsung, but returns error "unable to connect to Samsung Galaxy S9+". Using Samsung Smart Things does nothing for auto connecting. 

Model: SM-G965U

Baseband: G965USQS2ARF4

Carrier: Verizon

Please help. 

Thank you

Lori D.

userxgpiygOZyY
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Galaxy S9+.  Baseband G965USQS2ARF4.  Trying to connect my new phone to my 2012 Nissan Murano.  My S7 had the My car sync and it connected everytime I started the car.  Right now I'm so disappointed with this S9+ and I've had the Galaxy models since the 3 and 4 models.  Help!!!