cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useruSqutkBWcl
Constellation

Re: S9+ Notification Sounds are too quiet not loud, sound only comes from bottom speaker not both

am to my note 9 notification too quite so i cant hearing most time plz fix this 

userVj6KEQq5kD
Constellation

Re: S9+ Notification Sounds are too quiet not loud, sound only comes from bottom speaker not both

Is anyone at Samsung willing to acknowledge this issue?

userg2RrRegUig
Constellation

It has been more than six months and still no fix? Really Samsung?

userDJliL2qYbq
Constellation

I have missed texts from my boss at work and from my wife since day one of owning this phone. My old S5 worked great with no issues of volume. This S9 plus notifications are way too low. For me, even listening to phone calls seems lower.

Model Number: SM-G965U

Baseband Version: G965USQS2ARF4

Carrier: AT&T (unlocked Verison phone)

Android 8.0.0

security patch June 1, 2018

userTPxRG3aMCn
Constellation

i HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION

What I did was rip a track using windows media player from a cd. Then I used a wave editor program to cut the track down to 30 seconds and use the volume boost to increase it 2db i used cyberlink wave editor. Then I hooked up the usb cable to my computer from my phone and copy and pasted the files I saved to folders notifications and ringtones on my phone. Then I turned off my phone and turned it back on. Then I went thru the notification sounds to find the one I saved to the phone and set it as the tone. Then I went to settings, notifications, messages, general notifications, sound and selected the notification sound.  Then I went to settings, sounds and vibration, ringtone and selected one of the files i saved. mp3 format.

Now my message notifications are loud I had to turn the volume down on it. The ringtone is loud too.

Hope this works for you

user0OE4aGnDU9
Astronaut

My Fix:

Had the same problem with my Samsung S9 could not hear the text notification in the car. Read all these posts, Samsung no help they acted like they never heard of it before.

I downloaded a few notifications from Zedge. Connected the phone to my laptop via USB. I have a free audio editor WavePad, notifications were downloaded into a folder named Zedge on the phone , easy to find and open with WavePad.

Was able to increase the volume of the MP3 file 400% and save it back to the Zedge file on my phone. It actually worked a little too good. I now have to turn the notification volume down a little bit...could have probably gotten away with increasing 200%

userTPxRG3aMCn
Constellation

I don't know whether samsung listened but with the latest update on my phone from verizon, I can hear the notification sounds just fine.

DenaliDuramax
Constellation

This one ui update I think made it louder, a bit too loud 

Highlighted
userrQmUrVYZnu
Constellation

Galaxy note 9, not fixed...
Congaman23
Constellation

Samsung S9+ still not fixed . I use third party apps Go SMS Pro and Go Locker.