cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userpXanBMBakH
Asteroid

Re: S9 Plus Cropped Photos Front Camera Issue

Same issue here. Extremely frustrating. Please fix. 

useryGsCxdLco5
Astronaut

Thank you!!! 

Samsung_ri8uJDL
Astronaut

Yes! Me too .It's been like that ever since the new update. I have to manually change each time! It's a real pain  and I can't find anything in settings to change it permanently . I have to hit the little symbol with 2 people at the bottom, every time. 😫

Highlighted
userzxyPbIXPIT
Constellation

This is happening to me also. When I am using the front facing camera in single selfie mode all of my pictures are shifting left and zoomed in after viewing in my gallery. All are cutting off the top of my head and the left side of my face. 

I have tried clearing the cache, changing the ratio, restoring to factory settings, safe-mode. Nothing resolves the issue. I can change to the wider selfie mode and it works correctly but I keep forgetting to change the setting before taking pictures. You don't know there is a problem until you look at your gallery and realize you were shooting in the single selfie mode (single person button) 

Galaxy S9 Plus running Pie

Fix this please! 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userzxyPbIXPIT Try clearing the cache partition on your device.

userzxyPbIXPIT
Constellation

I tried this too. After clearing and rebooting the problem still is happening as I described above. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userzxyPbIXPIT To further assist you with your concerns. Can you send a PM here with your model number and IMEI?

userX9mXvCsCTY
Constellation

It's not work at all, go for iPhone X, 

user6KbpboRAOK
Astronaut

I am having the exact same problem and it is driving me crazy. I used to love my phone and now I just hate it since the updates. So many of my "selfies" are getting cropped. I tried to take a few selfies with my husband on our wedding day and didn't realize until it was too late that the camera now zooms in and crops people out. Why is the happening. Makes me so angry. Is there anyway to go back to before the updates? Samsung, please please fix this or you are going to loose many loyal customers. 

usergGBHrjVTz8
Asteroid

Indeed! It makes us angry, very sad to see Samsung not being dependable anymore. Cant get those moment back where we thought we captured the moment. Smiley Sad