cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TT_C
Asteroid

Re: S9 Plus Cropped Photos Front Camera Issue

Hi @usernideXtNuSc ,

I also experienced this, but it's not a big problem in comparison with the quality of the selfie picture when NOT zoom in, it's super blurry when you take the phone far away from you, did you observe such issue as well?

Also, the MOST critical issue for S9+ camera is the error "Failed Camera" while trying to take many pictures in horizontal order in a day. I'm frustrated with Samsung right now coz there is NO permanent fix (I checked & many others have the same problem last year 2018).

The workaround is to clear cache + data + reset the phone, but how can I just do this stuff every 1 week to solve the problem? Then spend time to configure the camera again.
Did you also experience this issue?

Thanks

userNJVUKGDvKv
Astronaut

The camera is the reason I bought this $800 phone. This is unacceptable.

userG59dX0E3to
Constellation

I'm running into this same exact issue. It's super frustrating. 

usereeP1pIhdnP
Asteroid

I am having the same exact problem. This really needs to be fixed.

userde1pyc0Joi
Astronaut

Well said!

Samsung Care Ambassador

Toy only have two zoom modes with front camera. Did you t...

Toy only have two zoom modes with front camera. Did you try both?

usereeP1pIhdnP
Asteroid

Re: Toy only have two zoom modes with front camera. Did you t...

We shouldn't have to choose between zooms or whatever. Both should look exactly as the do on the screen in the actual picture taken

user34zA5jaKGj
Asteroid

Re: Toy only have two zoom modes with front camera. Did you t...

Exactly. we shouldnt

userlK4osGcuoc
Asteroid

I am having the same issue.  If I take a selfie with just me or someone else, and I turn the camera sideways to capture both of us, it crops us and either cuts off the person on the left and then the top and bottom of the picture are black. 

jhietter
Constellation

Same. Many photos ruined before I went into check and upload them. That's not cool. Not letting users know about this with a separate, clear communicating ruined a lot of photos for a lot of people. You can't recapture those memories. But the real bug is that WHAT YOU SEE ON THE SCREEN SHOULD BE WHAT THE PHOTO IS GOING TO BE!!!! 

Zoom or no zoom, that should be a hard fast rule. Even if you fix that, I don't want to hit a button every single time so please turn this back off.