cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user7ePeqcRzXs
Constellation

Re: S9 Plus Cropped Photos Front Camera Issue

I have the same problem as others.

@SamsungRei @SamsungJoJo Are you employed by Samsung? If you are, do you have a bug filed to Samsung engineers for this issue? If you still haven't, please file one and please follow up and add a link to the issue that we can follow and check. I'm sure you have error-reporting procedure and we rely on you guys because we can't file bugs ourselves.

Yes, clicking on "two-people mode" works but I have to do that *every single time*. No, clearing cache or data doesn't fix this issue (also that should not be a solution to a bug). No, this is not about shape-correction or anything. The camera should always take a picture of the frame that is showing, period. This incorrect zooming *after* you take a picture is clearly a bug and a lot of people here have the exact same symptoms after the update.

Please be responsible for it, take actions, and give us update. Thank you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

Cuda70
Constellation

Selfie issues after the May 1st patch installed on June 8th . I am requesting a fix ! 

Comet

Users, that is odd, as this appears to be the same patch...

Users, that is odd, as this appears to be the same patch that fixed the ceiling issue on my S9. I'm on Xfinity, if that makes a difference -- which carrier are you on?

Dan
Galaxy S9 SM-G960U on Xfinity Mobile + Gear S2 Classic
usereeP1pIhdnP
Asteroid

It has been fixed!! The latest update I just got fixed it!! Yay!!

AL2K3
Cosmic Ray

TMobile s9+ with latest june update and still this issue. I cleared the camera app data and cache and even wiped the phone cache partition and still

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@AL2K3 Can you send a PM here with your full model number and IMEI?

userOeJhkwE5F0
Constellation

I'm having the same issue!!! For weeks now it is driving me crazy. You have to click on the little two person icon that appears at the bottom of the screen when you're in selfie mode. Why is there even an option for one person(which crops the entire photo) I have no idea!!!!!!!! Ugh

AL2K3
Cosmic Ray

The issue seems to be ok when you hold the camera closer to your face in 1 person selfie mode but a little away and then it is cropped. Also seems to fix when you put selfie flash on.

useri8fxE10Tru
Astronaut

I am also facing the same issue. I had taken this phone only for selfie purpose which is of no use now. cant take selfies now