cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userocS62Vp6Fd
Asteroid

S9+ Wifi problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi i been using s9 for a while now. And i just faced a isue. Well its not big of a deal but it can get preaty anoing sometimes. The problem is that my wifi stops working when im using bluetooth... when its off wifi works just fine as soon as i turn it on for example bluetooth speaker im geting message that "internet might be unawailable" i tried restoring factory setings, wifi setings nothing seems to be helping any ideas how to fix it? Ps sorry for terible english... 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S9+ Wifi problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, this is the U.S. support page but if you visit http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry You will find what you need.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code, baseband version, and carrier information?

userocS62Vp6Fd
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Carrier information Omnitel

baseband version is G965FXXU2BRG8 

Full model code is SM-G965F im not sure is this what you wanted but i hope im right

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was this device purchased in the U.S.?

userocS62Vp6Fd
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No not really is this support only for US? If so then sorry i might came at wrong place 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, this is the U.S. support page but if you visit http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry You will find what you need.

View solution in original post

userKkEZ5d4UaG
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found this in another forum and it seems to have corrected the issue. 

"Type  *#9900#   in your keypad scroll down to WLAN FIRMWARE DUMP MODE and turn it off than click on WLAN ADVANCED DEBUG and click on DISCONNECTION SYSDUMP and press OK.

When you did this scroll up to DELETE DUMPSTATE and press ok. Then click on exit at the bottom.

When you done all of this type *#2663# in your Keypad and press on REFRESH WIFI VERSION."

userWovySiEInU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Works for me! I wonder why Samsung hasn't realized this issue. I have this issue on my galaxy S8 and S9+.