cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S9+ after factory reset touchscreen unresponisive

I was having a touchscreen issue. It was not responding to touch Intermittently. I was able to access and control the phone with ps4 bluetooth  controler and smart smartview  to TV.

I was advised to factory  reset. When the phone rebooted the touchscreen is now completely unresponsive, airplane mode on.  Now phone stuck in initial startup.

Can not enter info to complete startup. 

Cant connect ps4 bluetooth controler or mouse because cant turn on bluetooth. I cant access any apps to send image to tv. Phone wants me to setup wifi but cant enter the info and airplane mode is on.

I have never heard of all these things happening at once. Is there any way to get arround initial startup. Or navigate  with hard button.  Even if I tried an OTG don't I have to turn that on in settings. 

I need to access phone for work. I'm really stuck and need help. I've tried every form of reset but now cant get past setup info.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S9+ after factory reset touchscreen unresponisive

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair. We have a couple of option available:

1.UbreakIfix- Samsung authorized walk-in service center

2. Ship in for service

If you wish to ship your device in for service. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.