cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userIPPJi8HfeA
Astronaut

S9 and S9 plus speakerphone issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION
my husband & I just switched to the s9/s9+ from apple as well & have had the same exact problem. About to return them
user2D2BAHilNO
Constellation

Re: S9 and S9 plus speakerphone issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

People on other end of call complain that they cannot hear me well when I'm using speaker phone ... garbled. Been that way for the 4 months since I purchased from Verizon.  I've done all updates.  Is there a fix for this? 

userimzvpEY62i
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you found out a solution? Mine does the same thing. 

users1eYDfiwmq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue with both me and my husband's S9. Especially using bluetooth in car. People on other end say it's like I'm underwater or the wind is blowing. Can't hear. Never had these problems with my S5 Note. Constant issues since upgrading (intermittent signal, dropping calls, speakerphone issues)

userpmRXxMLH1D
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The phone has a 1 year warranty on TMobile so I turned in a got the warranty phone so far no issue 

Highlighted
userpmRXxMLH1D
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The phone has a 1 year warranty on TMobile so I turned in a got the warranty phone so far no issue 

jlovrek
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine has the same issue also

userhrv38DlLb4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here...i think it's a hardware fault since the october update didn't solve it, i disabled 4G, Wi-Fi calling, it's the same, no issue on my friends S7 Edge on the same network (Orange, Romania). It's almost hilarious that this issue isn't solved, i've read this complaint on reddit, Androidcentral etc. . Such a shame...

userjttL6n6WQK
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too. Same problem. I find it laughable that every time I get a "new and improved" smartphone it's a little worse than the last one I had. I wish I could go back to my Nokia from 2001 which worked beautifully. This is what happens when cell phone companies have a tremendous need to bring in revenue from phone sales, but the only creativity they can muster up is to change the stupid wallpapers and then scramble the buttons around to make the "new and improved" phone seem new. So stupid. I wish there was a way to revolt against these stupid corporations who specialize only in planned obsolescence and lack any kind of creative genius. 

usergQ4R68TU31
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have been having the same issues too. People cannot hear me well on the calls and I also have a problem understanding the other person on the line. Realized that the phone was causing all the disturbance after using my wife's iPhone when my phone died.
Samsung - Please let us know if there is a fix for this issue.