cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S9 and S9 plus speakerphone issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@DanielMW, yes all users with US model devices, who have tried the above troubleshooting steps with no changes should private message us your information. In the subject line please put S9/S9+ speakerphone issues. @userIwigQ8yIxp, we can only provide troubleshooting and service options for users with US models. For assistance with your international device, you should visit this link to find the support team in your country.

userSj1wBtpGsf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My partner and I are having the same issue with our s9+ devices. It is driving us insane. I am in Australia but the link above just sends me to the samsung home page. Please let me know what to do to get this fixed!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this info! As this is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek support for your area. You can do so here: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you've already tried clearing the cache and data from the phone application on your device I would suggest looking into a service repair. Would you mind send us a private message here with your full model code and IMEI number?

userkR6rfgZiJD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What are "the above troubleshooting steps" you'd like us to try? Clearing app data for the phone apps? Turning off lte? The s9 on T-Mobile can't disable volte or hd voice, so troubleshooting options are limited.

Highlighted
userOBItlyRZwq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sending a message now. None of the troubleshooting options have worked for me, either 

useraelxImgexY
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue as well and my fiancee has the S8 and does the same, was suppose to have an update to fix it but  the newest update did not fix the problem, samsung if this is not fixed we are going to request refund and go another brand with verizon..  I thought you guys improved from the last phone i had years ago but guess not, and this is why i was hesitant to purache your brand fix the issue now on both  S8 and S9 thank you.

user2D2BAHilNO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung edited my earlier message ... time for everyone to look for a new cell phone manufacturer.   Unbelievable.

They dont want to hear that a good paying customer suggests that do right by all of us and take care of the issue!  Extremely weak ... move on folks.

They are dumping more unwanted programs every 24 hours just to make things more aggravating.  Has the north moved in?

userXI1CB8NCVF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just purchased the s9 13 days ago. Every single phone call has had the same issue. 

DanielMW
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello There... the same problem here, nobody undestands me anything while in the skpeakerphone. I have three weeks with the phone but It's always the same. For what I've been looking i'm not the only one waiting for the answer. Will Samsung please! provide us a solution?... I mean, this is a really expensive phone, and It's funny  the only thing that Samsung thinks is that It´s a carrier problem. 

Come on!, enough time to fix it!

Model: SM960U

baseband Version: g960usqs2arf4

Serial Number: R58K34YNZAH