cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MattEgerton
Asteroid

S9 completely frozen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So my Samsung galaxy s9 that I bought about a month ago keeps doing this weird freeze thing. I can not do a thing while it's in this state. No touch sensors on my screen are working and when i go to turn the screen off it while vibrate and then turn it right back on to the exact same picture it was previously on. I cant even find a way to get it out of this state. I just have to wait and eventually it just ends like my fault caught up with itself. I run daily device maintenance and have a premium McAfee security subscription that is always running on my phone. Someone please help. Its happened about 4 times since I've had the phone. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S9 completely frozen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, can you please provide me with your model code and baseband version of your device? You can find this in; (Settings>About phone)

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, can you please provide me with your model code and baseband version of your device? You can find this in; (Settings>About phone)

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

MattEgerton
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Baseband version is:

G960USQU1ARBG

Model number is:

SM-G960U

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you still having trouble with your phone? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to confirm, Is this only happening with the YouTube App?

mpegdistro-1
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have same problem but,  Google play opens up or YouTube 

MattEgerton
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah it happens when i open up YouTube. I've never had it happen with google play