cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKkOlYyHmKo
Astronaut

S9+ losing cellular data

Out of the blue in June 2019 my cellular data connection just dropped drastically. I contacted my carrier (Rogers manitoba) and had all the checks done with their network as well as had my sim card replaced. Issue still remained. I contacted samsung and brought my phone into a repair center in winnipeg. Their tests revealed.......no issues. Issue still remained. Samsung sent me a shipping label and off she went for a week long adventure to cure all her quarks and issues. Just got phone back today ( been doing tests and bringing it in for a few months now) issue still remains. The work order says they "replaced PBA - RF test / calibration failure" so if it failed again why send it back? Why make me have to go through the "enjoyable" experience of talking to another service agent asking me to try switching the sim card out yet again. Anyways it's an S9+ have had it just under a year and sending it out again. 1.68 mbps download speed vs 68 mbps download with same sim card same location in an S7 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S9+ losing cellular data

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry