cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

S9+ no LTE

Network provider fixes do not work. All S9, S9+, and Note 9 phones on sprint/boost have been completely bricked by a bad update from Samsung. This needs immediate fixing. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S9+ no LTE

For all that's good in the world please fix this horrible horrible mess

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same problem with my S9.  No LTE so apps will not work on mobile network.  My provider (TextNow) has had me do all the resets and updates. After doing the ##72786# procedure, I had LTE service for four days (Oct 2 thru Oct 6) the back to 3G service. This is very frustrating as this is a documented problem that both Samsung and any providers using Sprint/Boost/Dish network are unable or unwilling to resolve!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I have been having the same issue. Many of my texts will not come in and some calls I don't receive either, the only way I know is if they leave me a voicemail. This issue has caused so many issues with me and my daughter unfortunately, I would text her and not hear anything back and then send a text asking y she didn't text me back to only find out the problem was not with my daughter but that the problem is with my phone. It has caused so many issues. I have done everything possible from Google searches to asking others and nothing help. The main 2 places this happens is at home and at work, the 2 most important and most frequent places I am at. I have my wifi turned on and still no help. I have missed so many important things all b/c of this issue that at this point I am ready to switch to Apple even though I have only ever used an android for the past 12 years or more. Its just disheartening b/c in this day and age this shouldn't be an issue and unfortunately it is and its something Android just refuses to acknowledge and fix