cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S9 plus overheated

I grabbed my phone off of the chagered and it was overheated to where I couldnt even touch it, when I unplugged it I noticed my charger was black and the inside of the port is melted and burnt too. I don't have a new or old charger, my phone was charging where it always does. Like any suggestions on what's happened?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S9 plus overheated

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number, IMEI, and pictures of the symptom you are experiencing in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2


Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.





Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Reply
Loading...