cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S9 plus random notification sounds for no reason

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Safe mode is designed to restrict access to third party applications. Since it doesn't happen in safe mode it seems there is a third party app causing the notification sounds. You'll have to figure out which one it is and disable notifications from it.

userQENIV1RqI6
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm pretty sure I'm pretty sure it's 

to do with Always on function.  I switched this on last week and have been beset with constant unnoticed beeps. I force stopped it just now and the problem is fixed

userQENIV1RqI6
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

*Unnotified*

userntMyjrSlpW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung repeatedly saying the same thing is not fixing the issue can we get a resolution I love my s9 but the lack off sleep and constant interruption is really upsetting can we get an update that will fix this???????

user03sPD61RwC
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

this solution doesn't work...

I have that sound, like I would press a button, all the time, even I do not touch the phone...it drives me crazy....

userskvIoKyffN
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. Mine usually does it when i connect to or from my car. and the notifications will not stop dinging for at least 2 minutes with multiple different bells. It will go non stop with at last count was 75....yes 75 dings back to back with no pauses....also with different bells......ding ding ding ding dong dong dong ding ding dong dong just continually. aalso it locks up while driving.

Joshua tree
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sir I have that problem on my s8plus and I litterly did everything I could to solve it. Do you know how to fix it? Thank you..

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Joshua tree, Can you provide us with your model number, base band version, and the carrier your device is being ran on?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Joshua tree
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungZell wrote:

@Joshua tree, Can you provide us with your model number, base band version, and the carrier your device is being ran on? Did you receive the email?

userhrSbOYQQi4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there I am having this same problem. Did you ever figure out what the issue was? Random notifications with no relative way to stop them. Please let me know.