cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user60o02T1u7Y
Astronaut

S9 software update - Jun 2019.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why 2 updates in June and not even service provider can tell me about System Update 13 (nothing in their website and their support didn't even know about update that came out June 15, 2019; they only know about June 5th update for Galaxy S9? What was today's update? Was G960USQS5CSE6 now G960USQS5CSEB. Anyone know anything about newest update in June; I cannot find anything online?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Im on tmobile with sm-g960u1. I'm still on January 1st up...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

7 REPLIES 7
Sun

Re: S9 software update - Jun 2019.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

Galaxy S9 SM-G960U .

I'm on T-mobile and updated this morning. The update on June 1st was the May monthly update and the one this morning is the June monthly update. 

They also have a website that posts all the previous updates on my phone but the most recent two installed this month haven't been added. The last one added is April.

No info other than the security has been improved most of the time. 

CLF 

Sharmarke
Asteroid

Im on tmobile with sm-g960u1. I'm still on January 1st up...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im on tmobile with sm-g960u1. I'm still on January 1st update. What's happening

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Im on tmobile with sm-g960u1. I'm still on January 1st up...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Smsgs9PSias
Astronaut

This is what I found

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Smsgs9PSias
Astronaut

But I'm worth AT&T and I already had an update couple wee...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

But I'm worth AT&T and I already had an update couple weeks back. So Idk if I'll be getting another update or if the update you y'all got is the one I already received.

Sun

Re: But I'm worth AT&T and I already had an update couple wee...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here are the two versions I installed this month. AT&T have the same versions.Screenshot_20190615-054002_Software update.jpg

Screenshot_20190611-055912_Software update.jpg

Highlighted
Sdemeo02
Halo

I am on sprint and my update is on April 1. GALAXY S9 for...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am on sprint and my update is on April 1. GALAXY S9 for whatever reason has been a terrible updated phone.