cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

S9 will not power off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I power off my Galaxy S9+, it will automatically restart after about 30 seconds.   I have done a factory reset, I have cleared the cache partition, I have let the battery completely die, I have tried everything I know to fix this issue.  Does anyone have any additional ideas?  

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: S9 will not power off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly, with everything you've already tried, repairs would be recommended. You are welcome to check with your local uBreakiFix for walk-in repair services. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: S9 will not power off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly, with everything you've already tried, repairs would be recommended. You are welcome to check with your local uBreakiFix for walk-in repair services. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post