cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

SOS messaging feature request

I really like the SOS messaging capability but the press the power button three times to send, I've accidentally sent the message a number of times. I would recommend changing it to press and hold the Bixby button and press the power button three times. This would prevent accidental SOS messages by making it a deliberate action to send.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: SOS messaging feature request

👍

Samsung Care Ambassador

The SOS feature is designed to be did quick and in a Emergency if you were required to press and hold the Bixby button and then tap the power button that would require at least for me using 2 hands.  Plus on newer phones the power button is the Bixby button 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.