JUMP TO SOLUTION

Everytime I follow a link this app crashes for some reason

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung+ App crashing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAl wrote:

Hey guys, have you tried force stopping and clearing the cache of the Samsung+ app? Below are some steps to follow:

• Settings > Applications > Samsung+ app > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache > Restart phone 

That didn't work. The app still crashes every chance it gets. 

54 REPLIES 54
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SJohnson wrote:

Everytime I follow a link this app crashes for some reason

I get the same result.  Samsung needs to fix this issue!  ..🙄

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys, have you tried force stopping and clearing the cache of the Samsung+ app? Below are some steps to follow:

• Settings > Applications > Samsung+ app > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache > Restart phone 
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAl wrote:

That didn't work. The app still crashes every chance it gets. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you provide me with your model number, baseband version and carrier information?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model number is sm-g965u

Base brand is sm-g965usqs3arib

The carrier is Verizon

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for confirming, we're going to look into a few things on our end. In the meantime, I strongly recommend leaving feedback within the Send Feedback option in the Samsung+ app as well. We'll let you know once we know more

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAl wrote:

Thanks for confirming, we're going to look into a few things on our end. In the meantime, I strongly recommend leaving feedback within the Send Feedback option in the Samsung+ app as well. We'll let you know once we know more

I heard this app is getting a redesign. Hopefully it's as good as the Samsung members app. I really think you should move everybody to the Samsung members app and in the forums have a section for the United States.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAl wrote:

I reported this bug with samsung+ zendesk 6 months ago.  

ticket 284185    (https://samsungplus.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/284185)    

the web interface of this app does not crash:   https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S8-Questions-and-Answers/Samsung-crashes-when-clicking-a-...

mito
userVvkp5Ki4R3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I send feedback every few days, but NEVER a reply. So disappointed!