cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Samsung+ App crashing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SJohnson wrote:

@mitoo00OOO0oo wrote:

UPDATE:

 

How did you attach an image on here


 

must have the image's URL or the link to where it's stored.

mito
Reply
Loading...
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung+ App crashing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay now if I screenshot something on my phone how do I attach it on here 



Reply
Loading...

Re: Samsung+ App crashing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SJohnson wrote:

Okay now if I screenshot something on my phone how do I attach it on here 


unlike other forums, this one does not upload your pics.

 

 

you have to have them stored somewhere else.

mito
Reply
Loading...
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung+ App crashing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@mitoo00OOO0oo wrote:

@SJohnson wrote:

Okay now if I screenshot something on my phone how do I attach it on here 


unlike other forums, this one does not upload your pics.

 

 

you have to have them stored somewhere else.


Where are you storing your images because I'm tired of figuring out this POS broken app



Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung+ App crashing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No matter what site or app I used to store the image in in the end it doesn't appear when I post it just shows a blank post



Reply
Loading...

Re: Samsung+ App crashing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SJohnson wrote:

No matter what site or app I used to store the image in in the end it doesn't appear when I post it just shows a blank post


imgur

 

after uploading your pic make sure to get the link with .jpg extension from imgur.

 

 

onedrive, google photos, dropbox, etc...  are also ok.

mito
Reply
Loading...
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung+ App crashing

JUMP TO SOLUTION


@mitoo00OOO0oo wrote:

@SJohnson wrote:

No matter what site or app I used to store the image in in the end it doesn't appear when I post it just shows a blank post


imgur

 

after uploading your pic make sure to get the link with .jpg extension from imgur.

 

 

onedrive, google photos, dropbox, etc...  are also ok.


I've tried them and it doesn't work still. There is no jpg extension. All I got is https://imgur.com/a/bjwT92Y



Reply
Loading...

Re: Samsung+ App crashing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SJohnson wrote:


@mitoo00OOO0oo wrote:

@SJohnson wrote:

No matter what site or app I used to store the image in in the end it doesn't appear when I post it just shows a blank post


imgur

 

after uploading your pic make sure to get the link with .jpg extension from imgur.

 

 

onedrive, google photos, dropbox, etc...  are also ok.


I've tried them and it doesn't work still. There is no jpg extension. All I got is https://imgur.com/a/bjwT92Y


 

right-click image and select "open image in new tab".

the new tab will show pic with JPG.

must get link to jpg

 

mito
Reply
Loading...
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung+ App crashing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been doing it through my phone that's why



Reply
Loading...

Re: Samsung+ App crashing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SJohnson wrote:

I've been doing it through my phone that's why


Yep...

mito
Reply
Loading...