cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_03K97Xt
Constellation

Samsung Cloud Gallery Sync-Where are my albums?

Hi! I have synced my Gallery with Samsung Cloud...and when I login online to print photos, I can't find any of the photos that I put into specific albums on my phone. Am I missing something?  The only photos I see are in order of date, and there are no sorting options, and any photos that are in albums aren't showing up at all (even by date). It seems like the photos in albums on my phone aren't syncing with the cloud...? I checked all of the setting on my phone and all syncing is turned on. Please help! Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Cloud Gallery Sync-Where are my albums?

Highlighted
Sun

Hey, 

After reading your post and reading the article provided by @SamsungAdam I decided to set it up. To keep it simple while I am learning I chose only one folder with two images. I agree that it would be nice if it used the gallery apps Album tab view instead of the pictures view tab.

I found the settings that lets us delete images from the synced gallery album and save them in the cloud only tab but it doesn't work the way I thought it would. It doesn't let us select which images we want to delete. The only option is to delete all. It still displays them in the synced folder (as thumbnails) but they are the same size files as the original ones and not marked as thumbnails. I'm a little confused about this option.

The print option you mentioned I can't seem to find it anywhere in the gallery cloud storage interface. Only in the gallery app.

Overall it's running really good and I did find all the options settings eventually. 

I would really like to have an albums tab and the option to select which images I want to delete and save only in cloud and to automatically mark the thumbnail images. 

@SamsungAdam thanks for the link it was helpful.

CLF 

Sun

Hey, 

Depending on how many pictures you have and the size of each file and the wifi speed it could take a short time or a really long time to sync all of them.  I would use the delete all gallery data from cloud and start over. Select only one album first and check to see that all the images have been added to cloud. Add another album or two and check again. It should sync the new albums right away but if not there's a manual sync option in the cloud interface. Can't imagine having a thousand pictures in different albums and syncing them all in one shot. Total chaos and would probably take an hour.

CLF