cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Cloud is no where to be found please help

I can't access the most basic features of my phone I believe my phone e is super hacked via virtual esim and is being controlled remotely through gaming apps and by a private DNS someone.please help me ASAP ... identity theft at its greatest.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Cloud is no where to be found please help

Can you please elaborate on the features you are unable to access?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Cloud ..there is no longer ger an icon for this anywhere on my phone it used to her there ....I can't even find.it in galaxy store ...nor in google playstore..... it comes standard as regular app to use with phone.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

@Samsung_189,

Open system settings/ Accounts and Backup. You should see Samsung cloud on the list. Open the Samsung cloud settings menu and turn on show Samsung cloud icon. This should add it to the apps drawer.

Although We get updates for the cloud app through the galaxy store. Search results are always negative. The same applies to a lot of the default Samsung system installed apps.

To verify that it is installed we can also open system settings/ apps. Scroll down to the Samsung apps and you should see Samsung cloud listed.

Best regards, 

CLF 

T-mobile

Galaxy S9 SM-G960U 

G960USQS7CSK3

Security Patch Level

December 1st , 2019