I have been trying to figure out why my photos have not been syncing to my Samsung Cloud account. I have purchased additional storage as I thought this was the problem. This has now allowed me to sync some more recent content but for some reason only my videos are syncing. I have been in to the samsung cloud settings to select albums to upload and both 'camera' and 'pictures' are selected.
I have also treid downloading my pictures onto my computer via USB. Again, only my videos and whatsapp images/memes/etc are pulling across. I have tried looking in the phone but it just comes up with an error saying that the device is busy.
Is there something wrong with my settings? any help much appreciated
Have you already tried wiping the cache partition of your device?
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press the Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Who is your service provider?
Have you tried clearing the data from the Samsung cloud app?
Give this link here a shot providing a few steps for you to try: