cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Samsung Community Sign In

Hey, 

When I'm on the US Samsung community home page and select sign in instead of bringing up the Samsung account sign in page it opens a second page with ads at the top, more stuff under that, a floating Google security protection icon at the bottom and an option to sign in with Facebook, Google and I'm assuming below that is supposed to be the Samsung account sign in. Every Samsung website that has an account sign in option brings up the Samsung account sign in page except this one. I even went to the UK community website and when I tap the user icon to sign in it goes straight to the the Samsung account sign in page and Samsung Pass displays quickly. How easy is that.

One last note for this is that when I log in using this page it gains access to the Samsung Pass Application and edits the saved Samsung Account Sign in web address to https://www.samsung.com/ and when I try to sign in on any of the other Samsung web sites that always use Samsung Pass it does not offer to sign in using biometrics unless I go back to the Samsung account sign in page and set it back to the way it was.

CLF 

Anyone else notice the strange website page when signing in to the community forum  Screenshot_20190821-145600_Samsung Internet.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Community Sign In

This is the Samsung account sign in page that should open when I select sign in on the Samsung community home page.Screenshot_20190821-162048_Samsung Internet.jpg

CLF 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Clf  We recommend calling in and talking to our Accounts department 855-795-8509

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

Thanks @SamsungQue

Take care,

CLF 

Samsung_9iuMMsj
Astronaut

Thank you

Thank you

Samsung_PAcVm0S
Astronaut

Yes. I just tried to log in and the options included FB a...

Yes. I just tried to log in and the options included FB and Google login....

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Yes. I just tried to log in and the options included FB a...

Hey, 

Thank you it's good to know that you see the second sign in page when you select sign in on the Samsung community home page. I believe that when we are on the Samsung community home page and select sign in it should open the Samsung account sign in website which would allow us to use Samsung Pass biometrics to sign in and return us to the community home page. Ten seconds and we're signed in to the community forums.

Thanks again, 

CLF 

That picture you attached to your post (with the google/facebook login option) is what I see when I go to login to the Samsung community.

The email and password option that you see under the 'google' option is where you put in your samsung email and password. That will log you into your account here.

That is how I login everytime with no issues.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

Thanks for your reply. Yeah it's that second page I don't think is necessary and it interferes with using Samsung Pass and the biometrics sign in. A simple sign in that opens the Samsung account sign in page, signs us in returns to the community home page would be nice. 

Thanks again for the information. 

CLF