cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JDog995
Halo

Samsung Galaxy Beta Program

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone have a date and maybe time to when the Official Android Pie Beta program for the Galaxy S9 will become available?

When it does become available, where could I find it inside the Samsung+ app? I've never done a beta program before.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Galaxy Beta Program

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@JDog995 wrote:

Does anyone have a date and maybe time to when the Official Android Pie Beta program for the Galaxy S9 will become available?

When it does become available, where could I find it inside the Samsung+ app? I've never done a beta program before.

An official date hasn't been specified. When the beta goes live there will be a banner on this app that you will click on then sign up. From what I've heard it might be at the end of October so either tomorrow or the next day

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Galaxy Beta Program

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@JDog995 wrote:

An official date hasn't been specified. When the beta goes live there will be a banner on this app that you will click on then sign up. From what I've heard it might be at the end of October so either tomorrow or the next day