cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uservUBXaoQhXJ
Asteroid

Samsung Galaxy S9 Included Earbuds: Samsung Earbuds tuned by AKG stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I bought an unlocked Samsung S9 in late November 2019 and have been using the earbuds included in the box ever since. Recently the right side earbuds stopped playing audio. However the media controls still function and I can play, pause and change the volume. The left side is also still functional. The earbuds are still in pristine physical condition, no noticable damage on the cable. I was wondering if their was a solution.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Included Earbuds: Samsung Earbuds tuned by AKG stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for that information.

Can you send us a private message with the below information here please: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

(15)Digit IMEI Number:
Model Number: 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Included Earbuds: Samsung Earbuds tuned by AKG stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION
uservUBXaoQhXJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Adam,

Thanks so much for the response! I tried the solutions in that page.  The AKG earbuds don't function correctly with any other device.  Other headphones still work with my S9. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do your AKG earbuds work on another device?

uservUBXaoQhXJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No they still only function on one side

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for that information.

Can you send us a private message with the below information here please: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

(15)Digit IMEI Number:
Model Number: 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userryRr7EFQ6U
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I am also having this problem, is there any way to get a replacement?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userryRr7EFQ6U I will be more than happy to look into this for you. What troubleshooting steps have you tried in regards to your issue?