cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userb47QOLj3ts
Asteroid

Samsung Galaxy s9+ Refund

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had preordered samsung Galaxy S9 plus. I was excited to switch from apple to samsung as i loved   new s9. I received a damaged package with opened box in very bad condition. I contacted samsung hey said send us pictures so I sent and also sent the fedex shipment receipt which says shipment was damaged.  after almost month or so got reply from samsung that they will process refund request. I got return shipment aiwaybill. I sent device and was waiting for refund and found my device again was sent back to me as it is. I contacted samsung they had no idea about this. they again asked me to send the device again I did that and waited for 14 days. No one responded so I called samsung, the guy told me to wait 24-48 hrs sometime it takes longer just be patient and i waited for 48 hrs. I again called back he is the same guy now telling me he has no update and no time line and I can not say when you will get your refund I apologize for any inconvinience caused. I had invested my 839$ I am a student and cant afford to loose money like this It can pay up my 2 months rent. I dont have phone and they took my money too. all they do is give me standard reply. sorry for the inconvinience our dedicated team is working on this since past 4 month?

What should i do?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JUMP TO SOLUTION
If that happened to me, I'd picket the Samsung CEO while he was eating in a downtown DC restaurant! Short of THAT, I would definitely locate a a contact number for the highest level of Management/Administration that is publicly available! They STOLE almost $900 from YOU! Raise the roof! Notify the media, obtain a police report.. whatever it takes to get your $900 back and NEVER, EVER use Samsung to purchase a device! Use either a Best Buy brick and mortar or online or any number of online retail stores that sell Samsung products! Good Luck!
2 REPLIES 2

JUMP TO SOLUTION
If that happened to me, I'd picket the Samsung CEO while he was eating in a downtown DC restaurant! Short of THAT, I would definitely locate a a contact number for the highest level of Management/Administration that is publicly available! They STOLE almost $900 from YOU! Raise the roof! Notify the media, obtain a police report.. whatever it takes to get your $900 back and NEVER, EVER use Samsung to purchase a device! Use either a Best Buy brick and mortar or online or any number of online retail stores that sell Samsung products! Good Luck!
userb47QOLj3ts
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Galaxy s9+ Refund

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don’t know how should I contact Samsung top management may be I will resort to Twitter. I actually posted my complaint on Twitter tagged Samsung USA . They didn’t bother as they did here. I have filed a consumer complaint and thinking of taking legal action but again I am average guy don’t have resources. Talking of Washington DC I even tagged mr trump thinking the guy uses Twitter more than me. Seeing that his fellow American is being robbed of money for whom he is sworn to protect. May be 900$ is less than tip these guys give at a restaurant. We do not matter!